Your Home 6th Edition
Your Home – Australia’s guide to environmentally sustainable homes is undergoing a major technical and editorial update. The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources has coordinated a team of building experts, industry professionals, scientific editors and graphic designers to update the Your Home website and book.
The Your Home 6th edition will continue to provide independent authoritative advice in a refreshed format.
In addition to the great content in previous versions, the 6th edition of Your Home will have a summary of key points and table of contents for each chapter, and contain new and updated content on:
- building in bushfire-prone areas
- how to achieve Passive House standards
- building using hemp masonry
- renewable energy systems and batteries
- condensation and airtightness
- energy-efficiency in apartments and apartment building common area upgrades
- building homes that are resilient to a changing climate
When will it be released?
The Your Home 6th edition is expected to be released in late 2020.
For up-to-date information on Your Home and its release date, follow our social media channels: